Monkey Puzzle MARKETING Data Privacy Statement
We value our clients and understand that we are the guardians of their data. Our overriding feeling is that any data acquired is only very much 'on loan' to us and we are very grateful for 'the loan'. Our commitment is to always treat any data respectfully and in the strictest of confidence, in the same fashion as would expect our data into be treated.
In truth most the 'new' GDPR protocols have been in place at Monkey Puzzle Marketing for a very long time prior to the legal GDPR directive.
We stringently protect other people's data firstly in order to ensure data privacy, but it is also very much in our own interest to ensure that our client and supplier data, which we have strived to acquire over the past 20 years, isn't acquired by any third party what-so-ever, with the very real commercial implications that any breach of data security would imply.
We have always administered and handled every company's or indivividual's data with due diligence, care and the utmost respect, including very high levels of security protocols.
- We treat your data securely, strictly in-house, on a closed loop server
- We have never and will never, share data with anyone, ever. Guaranteed!
- We never have and will never abuse anyone's data with irrelevant rubbish
- We will only send people nice stuff, via email, discounts, flash sales, price drops and relevant and pertinent information
- We always send emails with a simple unsubscribe button
- We will always send on request the full data we hold for any individual or company
Click here to ask for your data, for amendment, or to unsubscribe.
All our protocols are being constantly monitored, refined and upgraded in line with the ever changing cyber threats, technological events and new law.
We have always and will always take responsibility for peoples' data very seriously, whether for a company or individual. Your privacy and protection is in our own best interest and just because it's the right thing to do!
Brandon J. Ray
Monkey Puzzle Marketing